Help For Employment Litigation
If you have an employment law issue, you need a law firm that is aggressive, has extensive experience and a track record of success in representing clients in employment disputes, and will represent you with integrity. Our attorneys at Jamison Associates work hard to do all of these things for you when representing your interests.
Have You Suffered Retaliation?
At times, an employer may take action against an employee that is both unfair and illegal. Call us if you believe your employer has made an employment decision based on:
- Your Gender
- Your Age
- Race Or Ethnic Background
- A Disability
- Workers Compensation Claim Or Injury
- A Request For, Or Taking Of, Fmla Leave
- Pregnancy Or Childbirth
- Your Religious Beliefs
- A Complaint You Made Concerning Unlawful Conduct
- If You Have Been Harassed Or Retaliated Against Based On Any Of The Above Criteria, This, Likewise Is Unlawful.
- If Your Employer Fails To Pay You Your Proper Wages Or Overtime Compensation
Contact Us Today
Email the law firm or call 816-455-2669 to schedule a meeting with an experienced employment law attorney regarding these issues.
If any of the above describes your situation, you should speak with an experienced attorney at our firm who will vigorously represent your interests.